Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thank You Gift for Primary


I would like to have something special each month to show all of the wonderful people in my Primary that they are appreciated. Here is the first "Thank You" I have made to give to them.
I used a small first aid kit to create these. They are simple to make, especially since I created the images you will need to put them together.

The front of the tag attatched to the bag says "Thanks for coming to our AID" and the back says "We appreciate all you do. Love, the Primary Presidency".

Here are the images you need to make the tags and the labels for the first aid kits.


First Aid Image
First Aid Thanks
If you would like to order some of these already made, feel free to contact me at wonderwoman11@comcast.net


9 comments:

  1. I love these. We are having an appreciation dinner for the primary presidency next week with the primary activity day girls. This would be a cute little gift to them from the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I am the Sec. in our ward and we have been talking about things we could do for our teachers to let them know how much we appreciate them and all they do! Thanks for the great idea and the printouts!
    Ashley @ noapologycrafts.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be in your Primary! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, PLEASE, come and join us! I am happy to take anyone that wants to come (plus, I could really use the help!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Great idea. Where did you find the first aid kits?? We do teacher appreciation gifts monthly, as well, I can't wait to see your oher ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea. Hoping to have a teacher improvement night and this would be a great handout to follow up with. Love my CALLING! Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea and creating the little hand outs to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is exactly what I was looking for! Not for Primary, but for a friend that came to my rescue when my car battery died. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete